TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

continued from "KXL site visit ... part 4 - mineral samples"

Some additional images are provided here, beginning with an aerial photo of base camp, with the main buildings on the north side and additional quarters on the south (clearly this is not important but it was fun to discover that the old Travelodge is clearly visible):

Boomerang looking West, with heavily folded and metamorphosed greenstone in the foreground interspersed with numerous near-vertical-dipping veins. The folding is so intensive that I think of the structure as a "cinnamon bun". Portage is not visible but is beyond the trees, and Goldstrike just to the south, if I understood Brian Maher properly. There are also 3 more historic exploration zones nearby that are also part of the same WG / Portage Shear system.

Boomerang looking East from the air, with a drill rig in view. The drilling has been done radially from the outside of the structure and downwards towards the centre. I apologize for the smudge on the glass, which I believed for some unknown reason the camera would magically remove.

Maki overview with "East" on the LHS. Moosehorn is not visible but would be at the far right. From the air you can see the figures in bright rain gear doing the channeling.

A historic drill casing from the original claims, located 25m north of the Maki stripped area. The claimed findings of veins have been confirmed by the new work. Also, a photo of new stripping, washing and channeling underway at the east end of Maki:

Overview of the original GM looking north from just off Wilkinson Lake towards "nameless lake" (Golden xxx Lake? Bill?), and from there the new GM exploration just started by KXL beyond the lake, and then off to the Sage Gold GM-extension exploration (not visible):

Thanks to our hosts including the various experts who spent their time with us, to my fellow visitors to the KXL camp, and thanks as well for your patience, to all of you fellow investors reading this.

I have business which will not allow me to join you at the Toronto conference but I will be happy to hear what you might discover there. Best regards / cedar

New Message
Please login to post a reply