TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Maki Midas ~ Where was I when this was announced?

posted on Oct 06, 2008 07:24PM

Thanks to Northvalue, I am looking at Slide 33 of the KXL presentation of October, the one they left out at the Toronto show. I always like the ones they leave out.

He said: "It looks like the presentation posted on the KXL website(41 pages) has one extra slide which was not part of Brian's pesentation on Sunday(40 pages). The slide is page 33. It is interesting to note the scale and potential size of the Maki Midas structure. This slide does a good job of putting the size of the Maki Midas project into perspective. Also, note the reference on the Gold Key structure running 140 km east-west."

OK, on Slide 33 I quote this caption from KXL:

"Maki Midas structure / Multiple parallel zones quartz-arsenopyrite-pyrite / 4 km strike length remains open / 555.43 gpt (16.2 opt) Au over 1.2 meters and 26.74 gpt (0.78 opt) Au over 2.81 meters."

Why would they leave that out? Is it wrong? Are they saying the surface sampled 16 ounce gold out there? Was there a news release I missed? That is bonanza type ore, no?

All I see is the Aug. 1 release vaguely mentioning, way way down in the copy, that they are seeing strong gold mineralization at several sites including Maki.

http://www.kodiakexp.com/news/

Why would you leave out your hottest, newest slide highlighting one of the highest grades of gold ever found on the property if not the highest??

My opinion? I think these guys are getting ready to put out a big announcement on Maki and don't want to blow their wad until they get some more assays back, and maybe a stronger gold market to boot.

I think that is why Slide 33 was dumped in Toronto.

Another clue is that they already have a fancier new name for this discovery - Maki Midas.

Open to discussion, anyway.

Michael

Oct 06, 2008 07:55PM
Oct 06, 2008 08:21PM
Oct 06, 2008 08:31PM
Oct 06, 2008 09:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply