TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I see the trend moving back to positive near the end of this week,or earlier.With the big move coming near the end of the month.Kxl is definately in play,the question is ....are you?

If you mean, do I own KXL stock, sure. Bought another 1,000 today, price ranged from us$1.02 to us$1.08. Saw it quoted at 99 cents but couldn't catch it. I bought more Premier too.

I liked this stock months ago, and there is more to like every time I look. I have looked fairly closely at the neighbors too. For example, which ones of these four to 40 centers are up for grabs. There's Roxmark, which does not appear to have money and is being carried by Premier Gold.

Somebody ought to be trying to buy roxmark right now, while the gitting is good. They'd get a free ride on premier's drilling plus they'd own the only mill in the region. i think roxmark owns five old shaft mines there including northern empire.

will kxl buy sage? looks to me like sage is sitting on a piece of the banded iron down there near maki.

take a look at the map on this writeup

http://www.sagegoldinc.com/site/imag...

so if that maki is as good as it sounds, alto is a steal at four cents here, even if they can't afford much drilling.

in short, i want to know everything.

Michael

New Message
Please login to post a reply