TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
wmn
Nov 12, 2008 04:33AM
Nov 12, 2008 05:06AM

Re: Market

in response to by
posted on Nov 12, 2008 06:45AM

Joker..

I agree the markets are in "suck" gear and show no sign of recovery anytime soon..Henry Paulson was on BNN giving his windy assessment of the Feds action and throwing more money at all areas of the market which didn't impress the markets but the US dollar reacted to the up side ....a short term boost but the piper has to be paid yet for the dancing the US is doing today...within a year...inflation will be the prime problem that the whole world will be facing...then the piper will be paid in GOLD>>>

While it is hard to watch the good ship KXL wallowing in the .75 depth of water..our time will come...

The question is...who will survive to reap the benefits of the up turn in gold and the KXL share price that will come with that..

While news is languishing from management ,I suggest ,as much as would like to hear all the good things that we know about our progress ,I have faith in managements abilities..and that they will be doing what ever has to be done to enhance this company and our share price...

I believe that we are all in the same boat and that the company insiders have put every thing they have into KXL ..and that they will be doing whatever it takes to exploit our company and get as much as possible for our shares in the company..

The share structure is such ,that we are all the same ..only the number of shares differentiate insiders from the great unwashed..us..

So ,with the best in the business looking after our money..mine especially..I have faith that we will be winners in the end..

When that will be..I don't know..but I'm not pushing or pressuring management to rush ....and know that they are wiser than the rest of us in this field..

We have money...we have backers ..we have the gold ..and we have time...

I'm hanging in for the ride..

Portee

Nov 12, 2008 07:44AM
Nov 12, 2008 07:49AM
Nov 12, 2008 08:17AM
Nov 12, 2008 08:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply