TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Gold sales/supression

posted on Nov 18, 2008 02:25PM

It was really sickening to see Bernanke's little smirk when he said that gold was only discussed in terms of the central banks selling it.

These crooks are really pretty proud of themselves as they rake us over the coals.

I wonder when governments will turn their attention to the financial terrorists who, with the active collusion of people like Bernanke, have been allowed to practice their evil ways in the world’s financial markets over the past few years. It seems to me that this deserves at least as much, if not more, attention as the so-called “War on Terror”.

The financial terrorists have had a crushing effect on hundreds of millions of people world-wide. In developed countries they are obliterating savings, financial security and essentially the means to live a normal life for a huge number of people. For the third world, the financical crisis has meant that even less attention is paid to the on-going world-wide food shortage resulting in escalating instability and public unrest in many countries.

I would really like to know what is being done to bring these terrorists to justice. Perhaps some kind of international court should be set-up to deal with these criminals, similar to the one set up for war criminals. I guess that’s dreaming in technicolour but surely some kind of mechanism should be put in place to deal with this and thereby help prevent future criminal financial excesses.

New Message
Please login to post a reply