TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 25, 2008 07:41AM
Nov 25, 2008 08:04AM

tau:

"2 to 4 grams per tonne over 0.8 meter just will not do anything to our share price"

I totally agree but next news will likely contain assays from 20m mineralized zone found blind shallow drilling NW of Golden Pond we were told about at TO presentation ("dozen or so holes as of early Oct). We were also told these holes contained widths (i.e. 20m) and intense mineralization not seen in previous drill holes. 6m quartz vein found on surface when KXL did finally strip and trench (permits for this came after, go figure). If this 20m mineralized zone contains high-grade gold similar to what has been discovered in narrow parts of the Golden Mile that could change things significantly (i.e. possibly high-grade near surface deposit in addition to what it would say about what may be at depth). Also likely they have drilled many more holes than the "dozen or so" and moved much farther NW since the TO presentation to follow the increasing widths and mineralization.

Re-checking assays and talking with majors are 2 reasons for delays that none of us should be concerned about. Especially in current market conditions. JMHO. No worries.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply