TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 26, 2008 05:44AM
Nov 26, 2008 05:52AM

Sanj...

I meant to post a thumbs up before this on your new job,but better late than never..but it also gives me a chance to wish all my American friends a happy thanks giving...

In these tough times it breaks my heart to watch some of the reporting on CNN and other US news channels giving the true stories of the disasters happening in the US and have been happening for the past while..Katrina...wild fires in California burning hundreds of homes..displaced American citizens living in squalor and homeless shelters and old cars...

And still the robber barons of Wall Street are stealing the American people blind ..the CZARS of Cars..(That is mine ,but you can use it.. I have a patent pending..) flying it their private jets to squeeze more out of Congress and ultimately the poor American taxpayer..

I only pray that the new president car turn the tide..and bring those that have profited from these disasters to justice..starting at the top..

I don't expect miricals but give him eight years it should help..After all it only took eight years of theft and treachery by the present administration to put the whole world in the mess that it is in..and the American people,one of which is my new grandson..a year and half old...and from Illinois..North of Chicago..

What a legacy my grandson has to look forward too..

So when I look south..you may now understand why I am great full for small mercy's and for what I have..not for what I haven't...

But it will get better but never be the same again so we must get over it and find a new way to make some money in these markets..

Anyway..Sanjosie...I am getting carried away and off on a rant but great that your luck is holding on the job front and have a good Thanksgiving..

Portee

Nov 26, 2008 09:44AM
Nov 27, 2008 03:39PM

Nov 29, 2008 01:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply