TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Nov 27, 2008 06:15AM
Nov 27, 2008 06:47AM

Re: gold and kxl

in response to by
posted on Nov 27, 2008 07:14AM

Rico...

When you say....

My point is this. We all believe in the potential of kxl, but potential is not money in the bank. Times have changed dramatically. Would we be better served to sell all juniors and buy majors with large resources and growing cash flows if gold is going to spike big time? It is very difficult to change your thinking in mid stream,but these are very unique and troubling times.

In my opinion it is too late in the game for to do this...Most gold play speculators play the explorers..and I use the term speculators because that is what it is..speculation...

And if your portfolio is full of speculative Juniors,what could you recover..???may be able to buy 16 shares of a major..with your money...

Investors but producers..and a few speculative juniors..If this is your case you are well off to be positioned for the coming gold price rise..If you are full of Sage..Alto..KXL...and others...selling them all off now would be folly..Changing horses in mid stream in the gold plays at this point is a direct path to the bread line..

IMHO..

Your strategy of speculation could have had some hedging of producers years ago..when KXL was getting going..you would be in fine shape today.

You are not alone..Stay in the dory with the rest of us...

Portee

Nov 28, 2008 05:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply