TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

gold and kxl

posted on Nov 27, 2008 06:15AM

It is nice to see these reports predicting the price of gold is going to soar. I certainly hope they are right. The question is, if it does,will the sp of kxl follow it up?

The way I see it is;

First we must prove up a large ,rich resource. Then either we get taken out , do a joint venture or build a mine ourselves. The first option is the best. In this economic environment, raising large amounts of cash would be very difficult and is getting even harder.

One of the companies I own. Inca Pacific Resources (ipr ) has a large copper/ moly discovery in Peru and were getting close to construction until this economic mess hit. The ceo accumulated 2.2million shares ,most well over $1 and just sold 2 million or 90 % @ .14!! So much for his confidence going forward.

My point is this. We all believe in the potential of kxl, but potential is not money in the bank. Times have changed dramatically. Would we be better served to sell all juniors and buy majors with large resources and growing cash flows if gold is going to spike big time? It is very difficult to change your thinking in mid stream,but these are very unique and troubling times.

I invite your thoughts and appreciate them. Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply