TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Cheers to All

posted on Dec 23, 2008 09:11AM

Volume is average for us today and majors, but some of my juniors have traded abnormal high amounts today, so I assume some are selling for tax losses but on the other hand someone is scouping. It's fairly chilly up here in the north and snowing, a White Christmas and all work is down, probably until after the New Year, spoke with guy at the Java Hut who has been working for SGX is now home until January, he didn't say to much but wasn't bothered about the economic conditions and has a whack of shares in the area not only SGX, even Ewan Downie,(Premier Gold), was in the Hut having the lumberjack breakfast with his buddies, looked like the guys from Metal Corp, he was smiling and laughing so I assume he's either glad it's Christmas or the success of his previous company WLF and now PG....enough

Just want to wish everyone on board a Very Merry Christmas and to your families, a Merry Christmas also and have a safe Christmas! Back to Egg Nog, (alcohol free for now), don't want an impaired driving the Snowmobile! Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply