TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

FYI... not the first time this inclined shaft picture has appeared on front page of presentation... Agree... unless this is their shaft it has no place in the presentation at this stage... I mean they are not even contemplating constructing an inclined shaft within the next year, are they?... kind of misleading IMO... lots of other things they could have included pictures that would be more interesting/exciting.

red911

KXL PDAC Presentation...

posted on Mar 03, 09 03:14AM

KXL PDAC Presentation now posted on website FYI. Contains visuals for great summaries already posted here.

One question: Top-right hand picture on first slide (and on last slide), where is that from? Looks like an inclined shaft of some sort? Is this KXLs or is this a picture of some other operation showing what they would like to do (i.e. bulk sample underground? I guess there is also a picture of gold pouring on the title page and they are certainly not pouring gold so I would tend to think the latter. Anyone know for sure? Have they started a shaft?

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply