TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Next NR

in response to by
posted on Apr 08, 2009 04:05PM

Tibber, I think your analysis is pretty well on the money. Too bad more GM gold news may not move the market, but exploration gold (vs. production gold) in the ground isn't valued very highly - $10/oz? The next GM results will expand the map a bit, but I'll get more excited when there's drilling up the east side of Golden Pond up to the Sage border. They will be steering off the deep hole we have and I wouldn't mind to see more of that too. In general we need the rising tide that lifts all boats - investors willing to dip a toe in the stock markets again, raising all exploration stocks

I am not sure that the general markets have hit their bottoms yet. On the other hand, Marty Zweig wrote "Don't Fight the Fed" - i.e. when Geithner throws $2.5 trillion (with a "t") at the markets, _something_ will happen. Liquidity moves markets.

I have a hunch that the next uranium news may not be a blockbuster but is likely to be something substantial - real chemistry that sets the Geiger counter off. What might that give us - 20 cents more? 40? 80? more? I hope.

Kodiak appears to be quite keen on the deal-making front, and what that means, e.g. "M&A" stuff, I don't know. Would be nice to merge with a producers and get taken seriously.

All the principals have a lot of KXL stock, so you'd figure they have a healthy-sized incentive to reshape the company so that the market loves it more.

New Message
Please login to post a reply