TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Apr 20, 2009 11:32AM
Apr 20, 2009 04:09PM
Apr 20, 2009 04:26PM

Apr 21, 2009 06:15AM

Great summary cedartree. Much appreciated.

Since we seem to have covered Hercules... What do people think of 'energy division update'? Sounds positive.

i.e. "program has confirmed and significantly expanded the size of the very encouraging uranium anomalies and strong hydrothermal alteration"

and "Four of the five drill holes define a central zone of highly altered basement graphitic pelite associated with strongly anomalous radioactivity (1,100 cps, up to 25 times background) at the unconformity."

What does this mean? Does this simply mean 'we found something but not significant grades so we must keep looking' or does it mean they found something significant? I have no idea. Could be either IMO. Most likely the former. Comments?

red911

"Energy division update

The winter exploration program at Kodiak's West Millennium project in the Athabasca basin of Northern Saskatchewan has been completed. Kodiak drilled five core holes totalling nearly 4,000 metres testing a 14-kilometre-long trend of structural and stratigraphic EM conductors. The exploration program has confirmed and significantly expanded the size of the very encouraging uranium anomalies and strong hydrothermal alteration found in the historical Cameco drill hole CX-11. Four of the five drill holes define a central zone of highly altered basement graphitic pelite associated with strongly anomalous radioactivity (1,100 cps, up to 25 times background) at the unconformity. A full report on this very encouraging drilling program will be released when all assay results have been received. More information about the West Millennium project can be found on Kodiak's website"

Apr 21, 2009 08:23AM
Apr 21, 2009 09:18AM
Apr 21, 2009 11:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply