TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

clarification

posted on May 03, 2009 09:18AM

Hi Guys!

Just in case some have misinterpreted my comments, I do think there is great potential and merit to the Golden Mile and the entire Hercules property. If not, I would have sold out a long time ago. I also think at the present time they have only hit the peripheral extensions of the gold-bearing system. Some impressive isolated intervals but nothing continuous of economic value... yet. The fact that some of the grades are very good, and that they seem to come up with some gold in every hole, these are encouraging indications that when they do trace it down closer to the bullseye there will be some very good zones. We are not there yet and it may take a lot more drilling to nail the most productive part of the system. And that is the point of my posts.

I think the tech report validates what we have been discussing on the forum for years. The potential for parallel veins, that may intersect at depth to form a high grade ore shoot, that is what keeps me excited about this play. The Golden Mile is unique because it runs right into the intrusive and is not a contact alteration system. I suspect there will be a few surprises yet to come as they punch deeper holes.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply