TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: why not me?

posted on May 29, 2009 06:54AM

Mr. Rattle,

Again you have stated things clearly and to the point.

I like KXL, but I am always cautious about over-promotion. Perhaps the Market has grown weary of promotion and wants to see some results.

The folks at KXL are constantly telling the world that the Geraldton-Beardmore camp has historic gold production of 4.1 million ounces. Anybody who has done some research knows that those ounces came from depths deeper than KXL is currently drilling in.

Then there are the comparisons to the Red Lake story. Again, it is great to make these promotional comparisons, but the Market knows that current production and exploration in Red Lake is happening at depths of 1500 to 2400 metres. KXL has sunk 1 hole to the 1000 metre level. Ontex and Premier have stated that they are looking below 1000 metres in the Geraldton-Beardmore area.

I am not the most astute investor. However, I have done some homework. If KXL continues to "scratch the surface", they are going nowhere. The Market knows this as well.

As stated earlier and previously, I like and hold KXL, but its time to shit or get off the pot!

Promotion got me in the KXL door. Results will get me to invest some more. At this point in time I can make some money elsewhere.

Not trying to be a downer, just trying to be honest with eyes held open.

KG

New Message
Please login to post a reply