TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jun 12, 2009 04:55AM

Jun 12, 2009 06:51PM

Jun 15, 2009 04:07PM

Thanks for the response Tibber. I'm glad you were lucky and sold above $2 and bought back under $1! Well done.

Unfortunately hindsight is always 20/20. Here is a company that discovered miles and miles of gold bearing veins. A few facts:

Discovery of the year

visable gold in every core

a pp @ 3.80 and 4.50 that was over subscribed raising $55 millon

insiders were heavy buyers of pp

Sprott bought and continues to hold

Confidentiallity agreements with "several " majors

no insider selling

uranium and base metals not even being priced in

a number of other companies drilling in the same general area and all finding gold

When the sp hit 5.04 it was believed that a floor was established @ 3.80 ( lowest pp ). When the sp dropped below 3.80 ,it was starting to look like a buying opportunity based on ongoing drilling,new discoveries everywhere and the price paid by the people who knew much more than we did.

As the sp fell even more, with no apparant reason ( no bad news ) the opportunity to add more shares looked even more enticing. At under $2, I felt that it was more dangerous to sell than to buy ( did not believe I could sell low and buy lower ). If I sold just before a great nr with an accompaning sp spike I would kick myself in the ass.

Then came the market meltdown and here we are. As stated I haven't sold a share and history ( and my wife ) will let me know in no uncertain terms if I made the right decision or not.

If someone came along to me and offered me $1 /share with the understanding that I would not be able the buy back ever, I would turn the offer down!

Am I commited? Yes! Should I be commited? Maybe! glta Rico

Jun 16, 2009 08:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply