TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Agnico-Eagle

posted on Aug 05, 2009 09:19AM
"From whitefeather on another board"
The Richardsons bought millions of shares at 3 bucks and you don't become billionaires by losing . In addition there is pretty good evidence that KXL entertained a guest from Agnico-Eagle about a month or so ago . On top of that we have the drilling program which we already know will hit gold but this time they are supposed to send a few drill holes deep . To the south east ONT has hit good grades and wide intercepts deep and to the northwest PG has hit the same thing deep . If it's a trend Hercules and the Golden Mile are right in the middle , just like Red Lake , deep . The plan is to drill until mid-October but at the same time there is geophysical prospecting going on towards the SGX Golden Extension and if it warrants it they will move heavy machinery in and trench . They started with one drill and i don't know if they've added a second but i was told they have a contract with a drilling company and can have a second drill on site within days if something looks like it warrants it . I was also told that the drill program in meters drilled isn't carved in stone and they have the money to bring a second drill in and go way over the amount of drilling that was outlined when the program was released . The only thing that bothers me is that most of the drill program is being used to further define what they know they have , test a few new areas and going deep almost seems to be an afterthought , or that's the way i took it to mean . If they hit deep gold and good widths , we're off . They have a confidentiality agreement with Agnico-Eagle but no one will say or even hint what's in it and i've tried .
Aug 06, 2009 10:37AM
Aug 06, 2009 01:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply