TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Reportedly, [I believe it was an accurate report] about two months ago, Agnico-Eagle was up in that area and visited KXL, SGX and at least one other company for three days. Bally posted they were up there around a month or so ago. Perhaps it was the same visit. I tried to get some confirming information from two locals I know, i.e which hotel everyone stayed at or which place they might have had a couple of brews, but they were unable to find out or verify anything. Didn't KXL buy an inn up in that area? If so, then that is probably where everyone stayed. In any case, solid sources are hard to find and facts are sparce. I am sure that there is an information blackout and that there is a "silence is golden" policy because something 'interesting' IS happening behind the scenes. There must be a reason behind the confidentiality agreement. Let's see what the rest of 2009 brings to the GB area.

Best wishes to all concerned,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply