TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Let the games begin!!

posted on Aug 10, 2009 07:18PM

Yesterday for a laugh, I put in a bid for 66 cents for the last amount(I mean it this time) of shares I'm going to buy. I'm now fully loaded up way over my head and enough is enough. Boy was I shocked to discover that I was filled at the opening and even more so when it closed at 63 (those poor lost souls that sold). I can't believe anyone would sell so low right before probably one of the most important nr's in Kodiak's history. Oh well.

Then the nr about Kodiak's option on CanAlaska's Mctavish uranium project came out to mostly negative (my take) opinion. People were upset about managements decision to acquire more projects when we haven't finnished working on the ones we already have!!

I'm sure this is due to pent up frustration, waiting so long for news. But we are foremost an exploration company not a mining one (not yet anyway) and any good opportunity should be grabbed and developed for our benefit. Why not add value to our company. What we have on our claims isn't going anywhere. I'm sure getting refinancing with the shareholders we have wouldn't prove an impossible task.

We have also intimated that Kodiak has over implied then under delivered on nr's. Maybe this time they've given us a so so nr first and then are going to release a great nr about the actual drilling results.... time will tell.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I believe in Kodiak. I believe in management and I'm happy Brian Maher is our new President and COO. I'm 100% loaded up with shares. So let's go!!

Schlong, Strong and Patient,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply