TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

A Few Thoughts

posted on Aug 28, 2009 10:02AM

Good Morning fellow KXLER'S. As another week is drawing to a close I can't help but feel excitement building in my belly, much like when I was a kid lying in bed on Christmas Eve anticipating what treats and presents awaited me in the morning (and hoping it wasn't a lump of coal in my stocking!!!).

I believe we're set for a nr in the near future (hopefully next week) and of course the AGM on Sept 9th. I'm hoping for a nr that says we're expanding our known gold resource while remaining open in all directions and that we have enough money in the bank to see the job thru. Also an update on the 43-101 that's due early next year.

I must confess that I haven't read the Annual Report ....yet (me bad) but, LGG says it states that we now have 7 distict shoots. WOW!!

If we get a blow-out nr great, if not, thats ok with me as I believe the biggest bang for our SP is the oncoming inflation storm. I'm starting to hear more and more about inflation in the media and I believe it's The Fed's next big worry. I hope we don't see 20% rate mortgages like we did in the early 80's to fight it. Time will tell.

Precious metals will be where you want to be in that scenario as climbing interest rates batter stock and real estate prices.

It makes me chuckle when I hear The Fed saying its got a plan to turn off the spending spigot when the time is right and that they're going to keep interest rates low for an extended period of time. Meanwhile, the debt and deficit keeps growing and growing.

The debt projected over the next 10 years is like a 9 trillion pound boulder teetering on the ledge of a cliff above a town. The mayor, in order to calm townpeoples fears, tells them "not to worry I have 10 strong men 100 feet down the hill to stop the rock rolling before it does damage to our town" .... We'll see.

Stay the course until the end, my friends (I understand some have abandoned ship recently). We've come this far together. Lets see it the rest of the way!!

Have a great weekend all.

Schlong and Strong,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply