TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Posted by...

posted on Sep 01, 2009 02:08PM

Posted by whitefeather on another board after talking to KXL:

I had several question and my call was transfered to several people and i didn't get names but this is what i was told .

Very good chance of a news release before the AGM .

They are wedge drilling from 500 meters right now going to 1,000 meters so those results won't be available for some time .

If the weather holds they'll be going into November .

The geologists will be sent to the Uranium property over the winter with all of the electronics and may have a drill program designed for the spring or summer but gold is the highest priority .

They are prospecting , northwest ? towards SGX but a couple of kilometers away .

KXL geologists do not believe that what KXL has found and what SGX may have found is anyway related . Not a continuous deposit .

They do not time news releases with SGX although SGX has in the past released news right after KXL looking for the bump .

There has been no discussion of a JV with SGX or a buyout and even though KXL is looking for other oppertunities , they aren't looking for companies with 250 million shares , no matter how cheap with maybe several one quarter inch veins .

They still have over 20 million in the bank .

Tried to nail down the Agnico-Eagle visit again and recieved no confirmation but they said that they've had some pretty high profile visitation but can't confirm who .

The AGM is September 9th .

I wanted to know more about the news release and all that i know is that it's coming and they seem very confidant .

spiny here again with my comments-

Looking forward to a NR before the AGM!

Nice to hear the gold properties are the highest priority.

Nice that they still have >$20m, but I wouldn't mind if they spent some more drilling up the gold properties.

Interesting that KXL doesn't think the Sage deposit is a continuation of KXL's. I thought that was one of the reasons KXL was drilling in that direction.

Nice to think they are still in discussions w/ bigger companies. I wouldn't mind teaming up with a company with deep pockets so we could ramp up the drilling without worrying about running out of money or having to do another pp at a low sp. Giving up a percentage now in return for speeding up development of the properties and eliminating funding worries seems like a reasonable option. Especially if it avoids excessive dilution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply