TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: News!!!

in response to by
posted on Sep 14, 2009 12:54PM

Hi Everyone,

I treat this as more of an update on "Kodiak's summer drill program initially focused on regional projects, in order to fully evaluate those projects before significant option payments had to be made".

We are still a ways off from the "news" release regarding the Golden Mile and Hercules. As noted in the update "Now that the requisite regional drilling has been completed, drilling has focused on the Golden Mile and other vein structures at Hercules. Drilling currently under way on the Golden Mile includes deep drilling and wedge holes off previous deep holes, as well as drilling to test for shallower extensions of known gold mineralized shoots."

I believe Brian Maher mentioned prior to the summer that the results for Golden Mile and Hercules would be ready around October 2009. I see today's sell off as those who thought the "big news" regarding the Golden Mile and Hercules was going to happen prior to the Denver Show and possibly before the Toronto Show at the end of September.

I am looking forward to the coming fall and the results of the deep drilling at the Golden Mile and Hercules - nice to hear "we will soon have three drill rigs turning, executing both the regional plan and completing delineation drilling at Hercules. We expect to complete an additional 8 to 9,000 metres of drilling this fall."

Stay long my friends, stay long!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply