TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I too have not posted for a while, but I must say that I am not disappointed with the KXL results on the contrary I am disappointed in the lack of understanding and intellilectual discussions amongst the so called longs.

Gentlemen: everyone is looking for the 'Bonanza grade' 20 mllion oz deposit. Is this what is going to drive shareholder value? Is this realistic? Probably not given the easy global discoveries are very limited.

KXL is about developing a district, go through and read the last several NR and GM presentation. What does this mean? It means, that gold will be derived from many veins not just one. Whether we have 10 veins for a total of 5 million oz is the same as finding the mother lode one vein with 5 million oz. As long as production costs are n line and offer the greatest return on capital. Here is what we know thus far:

1)favorable metallugy i.e. recovery is favorable(based on several NR's ago),

2)infrastruture is favorable i.e. no need to spend expensive utility stations or transportation systems,

3) AS Portee's Photo demostrate, we have had good drill results, these all add to building resource ounces. The drill results are not wasted. Many of the drill results are comparable to other gold camps and are good.

4) New Management strategy is about building a company not based on a 'one frill hole wonder' or one vein wonder. Nothing wrong with many veins feeding a local mill. B-G district is ideally suited for this type of mining. do you think the 60 million ounces prodcued in the timmins gold camp is from one vein, or one mine NO, it was prodcued from 44 mines(refer to page 8 of the AGM presentation), same applies to REd Lake, 7 mines produced a total of 20 million ounces. Ckeck out the average grade anywhee from .2 to .54ounces per ton. These are very similar grades KXL is finding. Do some DD get the facts.

5)The news release are lacking promotions, I for one applaud the format of the new releases, they are more meaningful and tangible. I now understand the direction

6) Any idea the size of the land package, do we really expect to hit bonanza grade holes each time. Or is it more important each drill hole adds to the understanding of the size and nature of the structure. We cannot simplify the drilling process as we do on this board.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply