TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

excellent posts

posted on Sep 18, 2009 02:52PM

Just rushing out the door, but read all your posts - excellent stuff gentle-people (we have some women here sometimes, not just gentlemen .... ). It was pointed out to me today that Lakeshore whose stock zoomed up started with only so many hundred K oz when they got attention and I believe just got to a million - so the 43-101 nos. don't have to be big. Having a regional understanding and lots of indication of more gets attention. The majors that have bought minors recently did exactly that - higher bids because they understood the geology and figured they could add a lot of ounces.

I understand that the WG result 82.5 gpt that our stock drop coincided with, was of great interest to the Denver majors - apparently the pros have a different take on it, and I'm thinking along those lines too.

It's true that in the Chornobay era, bless him for lighting a fire, but all kinds of wild numbers were bandied about and that kind of yanked everyone's chains. I understand that Phelps and the Richardsons are riding herd very closely and the full-professionalism approach at all levels is what they want. It's a long process but it is shaping up pretty good - GM committed for 43-101 in the Spring, Brenbar and GM good results, and Wild Goose and Milestone looking pretty good as prospects.

At times I hate being patient, but I remember how it was for the RMK investors - they had to wait a very long time, and now they're being rewarded. And to think I sold them just before the run ....

all best / cedar

P.S. I will be very sad to miss PDAC and hope to hear good info from those going. I think the presentations will become clearer and more understandable and the better the big picture view the happier I am. Looking forward to reports back ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply