TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Tau a couple of comments in response to your thoughts:

1) First; public companies are obligated to report alldata, either favorable or unfavorable data. Public companies cannot hold onto any information period.

2) I think the KXL story and direction since Brian has taken control of the ship has substantially improved. Go back to NR's since July, read the AGM presentation and you will see a consistent Mangement strategy

3) I think the issue you are having and many have is the speed in which data is reported. This is more of a function of the process ang logistics of Drilling. You need to remember, the KXL crew are drilling in the middle of no-where(like other Mining companies), thee is no 'corner store' gas station down the road sort of speak. Drilling simply takes time, but the mor important challenge a Geologist faces is 'where to drill'. AGain we try to over simplyfy this process and expect each hole to hit the motherlode. Not thecase. KXL have hit high grade zones, each time this happens it adds to the resource count.

4) Then there is the simple challenge of understanding the Geology and structure. This simply takes not days, weeks or months but unfortunately takes years. Shareholder value can only be build upon the execution of a conistent strategy.

Tau the bottom line, shareholder value can only be created over a period of time. The definition of 'period of time' will be different for each of us and a fucntion of many factors such as but not limited to: personal financial situation, understanding of basic Geology, understanding of KXL value, confidence in KXL Management and ability for KXL management to execute. For some KXL has been a great trading stock and that is fine if that is your strategy, for others who done the extra DD and have clarity with the KXL story will understand the creation of sustinable shareholder wealth can only be achieved over a longer period of time.

We all would like the SP be alot higher. For KXL management higher SP is a form of currency that allows them to execute on many fronts. But the nature of mining is 'volatility'.

Tau, go back and revisit your initial criteria for investing in KXL, i.e. managment, B_G assets, Board etc. What ever the reasons were, go back and ask yourself what has changed?

Best Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply