TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

NR on GM/Hercules

posted on Sep 24, 2009 10:46AM

I honestly can't see any value in releasing news on this property. They have been very clear that they are methodically proving up an M&I resource. They are currently drilling and the AGM presentation on the websote shows exactly where.

IMO unless there is somethng surprizing ... ie more than 15 g/t over >5 metres (or if the vein suddenly stops?) then why bother. They are doing what they said they would do. Releasing news that the market already expects will only use up cash and not move the stock.

IMO nothing from the GM will do anything to the SP until a 43-101 is released early next year, unless there is something new and surprising like the deep drilling finds a new and wider gold zone. Until then, get used to hearing news from other properties and leave the golden mile to website updates and resource show presentations.

If you look at the long section in the AGM presentation, they are making progres and going deeper on several gold chutes. Even the Elephant is getting longer legs.

In the case of the GM, no news means business as usual (IMO)

New Message
Please login to post a reply