TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Musings on a Friday Morning

posted on Nov 06, 2009 10:15AM

Good morning fellow KXLer's,

I believe this is the beginning of very interesting time for us. With an NR due by next week (maybe even today) and with a less than an encourging Jobs Report pushing the Unemployment rate to 10.2% (highest since April 1983) its only a matter of time before POG breeches $1100 IMHO.

I haven't been hearing too much from the naysayers crowd (you know who you are) lately. You know about us being lied to by management, not giving out timely NR's beacouse we just don't have anything to report and that they are just wasting our money.

One thing we must have though is a very persuasive person (Mr Maher?) who can convience two highly experienced people in mergers and financing (Mr's Barber and Wood) to join our team. Boy, won't they be surprised when they find out they've been hoodwinked just like the rest of us,

Okay, me bad, sorry for the sarcasm, but I get tired of hearing all the negativety (without proof, just how they feel at the time) being thrown around especially during slow times. Even when they submit a positive post it contains a kernel of negativety.

Enough of that. The markets open and as Portee would say "lets hope for a green close!!" Have a great weekend all.

Schlong and Strong,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply