TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Good call red - the contrast between Source Gold and Kodiak shows the prices make no sense.

The pace of KXL's news releases and the price over the last two years reminds me of double-clutching a shift up in gear, on an old truck.

Back then we had lots of sound and fury, but not a lot of forward motion - news releases that didn't follow-up later. Then the sound of the engine revved a bit but was just freewheeling with enough revs for the next shift. Then we engage with a lot lower revs, but hopefully building some real forward motion.

Maki and Goldrush were lots of revs, but no additional velocity - kind of like a little rental car with an automatic transmission. Pretty well freewheeling. In contrast, I think Bobby Ore / Hercules, Brenbar and West Geraldton are easing out the clutch and will get us moving again.

I have a strong hunch that KXL is not going to release until they have a critical mass of strong news. Why throw away good stuff into the wind, instead of making good use of it before the show in the Spring and/or financing and/or other major activities taking us forward

side issue - lots of you are traders - I have a question. I sometimes bid a tiny bit over the ask if I want to be sure to get some stock. I bid 0.335 on a stock today but with tons of shares available at 0.33 on the Ask - far more than enough to give me fill at 0.33. Yet it filled at 0.335. My brokerage gave me the brush-off. The seller was not the house itself, filling from its own account - it was filled from two other houses. Anyone have experience with this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply