TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Tau

In regards to your RRSP portfolio... Please diversify. Don't put the majority of your retirement funds in one basket especially if your concerned about it!!

With regards to POG I don't see it stopping its accent anytime soon. With massive printing of money (and not just by the Fed) and the accompanying inflation that comes with it what are people going to put trust in? Paper or precious metals?

The world's biggest players, The Central Banks, are now buying gold instead of selling it. India's Central Bank just bought roughly half of the gold the IMF is planning to sell. I wouldn't be surprised if China grab's the other half.

Increased demand and lower supply of gold. China loosing faith in the Greenback. Printing presses working 24/7. Inflation (possibly hyper-inflation) on its way. I say gold is a safe place to be right now!!

Where the POG goes, only time will tell. I personally think much higher. Remember adjusting for past inflation, gold would have to go to $2300 in today's dollars to be a record. We're at about half that now.

90+% of the people? Remember the saying " the masses are a$$e$."

I can't give you a guess about what I think POG will be year end other than higher than today.

Just look at what's happening logically and go from there. Your in gold now. You've figured that out. You're halfway home already!!

Take care,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply