TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

My thoughts from the vancouver show

posted on Jan 24, 2010 06:32PM

I was at the show in Vancouver on the last weekend and talked to the guys at the booth. The traffic at the kxl booth was very busy compared to last year with lots of good things to talk about.

Brian is very excited about 2010 as he said from when he took over as coo until jan 15 release he has been getting all the people that he wanted in place to help build the company.Keep in mind Darren Lindsay does not leave nemont to work for kodiak if he does not see major potental.

I was at the short presentation and there were 2 other companies as well as kxl to speak and by far kxl had the most money in the bank (others had 2 or 3 million).The best presentation and from my opinion the most promising outcome we all hope to get.

Speaking to Brian and others at the booth things could be very good for kxl this year.

The drills are turning with tones of good target and the 43-101 coming it is a new place to start for kxl in 2010.If you get a chance to go to a presentation it is worth it Brian does the presentation very well and the people there, not everybody is happy. There were so many questions that it lasted for over 1:30 minutes. Brian had a answer for ever one of the questions that made sense to everybody there and all and all I think we are in very good shape for 2010.

Brian is realistic with the share price that in his opinion we are way undervalued but with the good drill targets and the 43-101 coming which makes it real to everybody that GOLD is there we will turn out ok. The resource estimate is just a starting point and as we find more (and we will)the estimate will only rise. Cedartree is probably right the price for a kxl share will be between $1.50-3.00 by the 3rd or 4 quarter.

We are all invested in a really good company with excellent management and employees and one day we will get rewarded.

Analysts are starting to Wright again as Business excellence wrote an artical dated Jan 10 2010.

New Message
Please login to post a reply