TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Options

in response to by
posted on Jan 28, 2010 03:02PM

I would argue that management raised $70 million, and to me that would indicate both substance and performance. They don't have x-ray vision, and trust top flight geologists to decipher where to drill. Unfortunately the drilling hasn't found the mother lode,and may never. Playing penny stocks is like shooting craps,and continually carping about it is total negativity. Look at Cedar . He probably has more skin in the game than anyone on this board , and looking at major capital impairment like many of us,and yet he is a beacon of positivity.My suggestion would be if you're not happy ,SELL and move on, as life is too short to continually second guess and belittle what I consider to be a stellar board and management.Growing up in Winnipeg I am very familiar with the power of the Richardson family. Mike Phelps is another Winnipeger, who didn't rise to the top of Westcoast Energy by being a slouch.He attracted Thomas Barber who is a serious heavy hitter.I was thrilled at his appointment because he is there for a reason, and it is not to watch the stock go down.People of that caliber do not join going nowhere companies.The recent options represent !% dilution, And I submit very reasonable for the quality of people who have chosen to throw in their talents to the betterment of us shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply