TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

"Wonder if the market is trying to tell us something."...

IMO right now the market is telling us KXL just did a large flow-through financing at 65 cents (i.e. less than 30 cents after-tax). There will be some 'pre-selling' af these shares despite 4-month hold period. Good news is there seems to be enough buyers at 47 or so cents and above to soak up the supply. Once the required churning is over we will move up... just in time for uranium and gold drill results... funny how the timing always seems to work out that way isn't it?... Selling or not... like others have said some heavy uranium core boxes will easily eat up all these shares or convince others to hold on.

red911

posted on Jan 25, 10 09:58AM by red911

"21,241,774 flow-through shares at a price of 65 cents per flow-through share"...

FWIW... That's 21 million shares at an after tax cost of about $0.28 for an investor in ON and about $0.25 for an investor in BC... Sure there is a 4-month hold period but 'institutional investors' have creative ways around this. Participants in this PP can literally sell now for almost a double... or sell half and have virtually free shares... IMO unless we get some totally unexpected news KXL will churn at this level (as it has been doind since PP) for at least the next few weeks... according to previous posters, next news, other than drilling announcements, is NI 43-101... likely 1 month away at the very earliest.

Don't get me wrong, once this necessary churning is over, I do believe KXL trend will be up for the remainder of 2010.

P.S. Great posts here lately BTW... you know who you are.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply