TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Some good stuff again this morning gentlemen.

I have issued similar complaints before, and will continue as long as I feel KXL is moving in the wrong direction. The first bold statement was clipped from KXL's Agoracom page. It is pretty obvious which project they feel is their flagship.

Diversified properties with exposure to gold (Golden Mile), base metals, and uranium.

The next 3 bold statements are from KXL's website and this is where my frustration lies.

The continuity of gold mineralization has now been confirmed to a downhole depth of almost 1000 metres, and the vein remains open below that.

Gold continues to be intersected to a downhole depth of 1,000 metres.

Drilling will also continue to follow the Golden Mile vein to depth as these types of vein systems can extend to over 2,500 metres in depth and Kodiak has only explored the upper 600 metres of the system, thus there is an opportunity to expand the system four-fold at depth.

Am I missing something? 2 of Canada's most prolific goldcamps are in the Red Lake and Timmins archean deposits. In those areas they went deep and found LOTS of gold. KXL is telling me that they think the Golden Mile has potentially much more gold down deep. So why has there been very little drilling below 1000 metres?

And yes, I am very aware that deep holes are expensive to drill.

Just think what would happen if KXL drilled a 2000 metre hole at Hercules and said "Holy Shit boys, you should see what we found down there!"

Any bets on how the Market would react? Right now the Market is seeing SameOld SameOld at KXL, and their share price is reflecting this. Another situation the the Market does not seem to value is that KXL keeps acquiring more claims.

Good for them! They have just gone out and confirmed the location of more cornerposts. I am still holding, but I wish KXL would take something for their ADD and concentrate on the "Discovery of the Year".

KG

New Message
Please login to post a reply