TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I'm very satisfied with the approach taken by Kodiak. The risk of reaching mine stage on a given project is quite high, so you have to have multiple irons in the fire and continue to add prospective properties as others are dropped. Kodiak has the cash and technical team to get the right balance for a junior explorer. They have a huge land base in the B-G area and thus the opportunity to find a number of separate resources. The NI43-101 coming out on the Hercules project ( Golden Mile and vicinity) will backstop the share price with intrinsic value. I'm predicting a resource estimate of 550,000 oz based on the Golden Mile long section data and guesses about the Lucky Strike and Bobby Ore veins. That project will be advanced to the next stages of development. Meanwhile we will get drill results from McTavish, Milestone and West Geraldton over the next 1 -3 months. I don't see that a bonanza strike is necessary or likely, but if you have many prospects then it could happen. The first well at McTavish should be done or close. We'll see what happens Monday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply