TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Ganalane - take the fighting out of hockey? What the ***?? All you'd be left with is a bunch of guys chasing a little black disc around - sounds ridiculous. Who would watch that?

Back to the smelly but team-spirit locker room (this forum), exguy's notions about a mine sound about right - the Golden Mile really does have the potential to be mined, but probably in concert with other deposits. I think 2 m ounces in near proximity is at the low end of the cutoff, although under the right conditions even 1/2 million oz. can work if extraction is highly efficient and well planned and costs are tightly controlled, used equipment, all your ducks in a row etc. As to the 43-101, I'd rather count on 1/3 million oz (to start!) and if there's upside, fine. Pre-feasibility and economics that a poster here was asking about - that was promised after the 43-101, I'd guess this Fall or so.

Ganalane - just saw the photo from your latest fishing trip. And you're telling me that in Manitoba that's considered one of the "catch and release" small-fry? Really, I don't know about some of your farm stories, sometimes it's hard to believe you ...

a

New Message
Please login to post a reply