TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Funny thing is the anonymous trades look like they are only bouncing from one account to another. Every time today when a 50-100k transaction went though it never even appeared in the bid or ask.

I still don't understand how the anonymous thing works or why it's used (besides some sort of shady dealings like Portee said but there could be a legit reason).

It just seems weird and "coincidental" to me that these major 100k transactions are taking place in a split second and with all different brokers.
Almost like the shares are being spread out to different places on purpose. These are the brokers that "bought" the shares today: CIBC, National Bank,TD,Scotia,RBC,Desjardins Securities, Anonymous

What the motives are I have no idea.

Maybe it is to position themselves for future transactions or something?. Maybe it's possible that multiple brokers at different firms are trading shares to each other like baseball cards so they can keep their house float at certain levels but that's way beyond my understanding.

If anyone has any insight on this it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Gamblor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply