TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Feb 28, 2010 01:07PM
M
Feb 28, 2010 01:20PM
M
Feb 28, 2010 06:02PM

tau
Feb 28, 2010 08:40PM
Mar 01, 2010 12:42PM
tau
Mar 01, 2010 01:51PM

EX guy...

First ,thanks Polly for remembering me..

and now Ex guy..

When you say...

But maybe you have some other issues to explain why you take extracts from other posts and continue to reply with out in context or non sequiter responses.

As I understand H-Rattle..his posts strike me as coming from a "Holier Than Thou..!!" person that may have the same type of education that one would have if he was a lawyer..one that picks every thing he reads and picks out the most mundane details and disseminates these details into the most minuscule parts ..expounding his theories and ideas on the board in a manor that is grating..to say the least..and seems to me to be judgmental and enquiring to the point of being obnoxious....

Now expressing my opinion of H-Rattle,as I understood him...let me say this..

I am here because I am an investor,gambler..or whatever in KXL...and have been for years..I still believe that this company will make me money..

Ex guy..

When I read your posts ,I know that you certainly know what you are talking about..in spades and believe that you may be a geologist ..a very experienced one at that ..so keep up the great posts and don't get side tracked with the day to day annoyances..

You can see how your opinion is valued by the number of Thumbs up your postings receive..lots!!!

H-Rattle has a roll to play here and by his own admission is also a shareholder in KXL also ,and so belongs here also..

I have come to terms with posters that drive me to drink...and am not the type to suffer fools lightly..

And usually I fire from the keyboard before I have really had time to consider the source..so am usually scourged severely ..by the pen of others here..

So old Mr. Rattle is just another annoyance that I put up with and have learned not to respond to his niggley ways of getting under ones skin..unless his postings are sensible..

He is welcome here as far as I am concerned and maybe will post some usefull info some time..

Reckoning time will be at Vegas.. anyone here that is annoying(Maybe including my self)...get them rip roaring drunk and give them a monster wedgie off the third floor balcony ...

Rant Over,but keep up the good posts,Exguy..

Portee

Mar 01, 2010 04:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply