TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: PDAC Presentation

posted on Mar 10, 2010 08:52AM

The 2010 objectives are on page 28 of the new PDAC presentation.

I am not here to praise management. I believe a critical component(and one of key attributes to build a successful company) to building shareholder value is the strength and depth of a management team. Important for a management team to achknowledge mistakes but more importantly do they have the competency to put in the correct remedies at this point for me the answer is yes.

Investment in KXL will depend on the type of investor profile, for a trader this could be a good stock if you wish to trade it daily or weekly and at the same time given the SP today could be classified as good longer term investment(once you complete your own DD).

I prefer the new KXL versus the old KXL promoter simply because I do not believe sustainable value can be built through promotion. For those stocks that use promotion as a vehicle to create shareholder value you will need to be an active trader. I prefer not to invest in that type of stock. So for me the new KXL fits with my investment strategy. This is a peronal choice and a choice everyone needs to make on this board.

In terms of flagship, yes if we want pumpl and promote we can make every NR spectacular. This is about risk-reward equation. KXL's pipeline of activity means it will not be stuck in a holding pattern as some other juniors who have only one property. KXl can at least move onto the next target, this is the risk-reward I beleive is valuable. there are no constraints, at some point the odds are in our favour to find several economical mines leading to a $300 to $500 million market cap company

I am excited about Milestone because the calculation of ounces will be expedited and fast tracked compared to Hercules. I can tell you speaking to the geologists, Minespoints(Manitoba) seems to be exciting as well as WG, Brenbar, kaby lake, Shields. This is the power of the opportunity pipeline. The key is when to decide to go to the next target and not waste any drilling money.

They do have one or two majors looking over their shoulders as mentioned in another post.

I would like to give you more 'meat' but as i suggested in my previous post the individual should take the time to complete their own DD and not rely on my opinion or anyones opinion. Call IR and they will provide and answer all of your questions.

I like the new KXL as an investment

New Message
Please login to post a reply