TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Management response re: insider buying - a reasonable answer
M
Mar 16, 2010 08:58PM

Mar 16, 2010 11:01PM

Mar 16, 2010 11:48PM

Management response re: insider buying - a reasonable answer

in response to by
posted on Mar 17, 2010 07:14PM

Brian Maher graciously responded to mzsmith's enquiry on this point, which I appreciate, and noted that with news pending, insiders do not presently have the opportunity to transact shares. I really would like to see even $2,500 of buying someday, but it is of course true that they couldn't buy now anyways.

Insider transacations tend to be highly accurate prognosticators of a company's health, so I am grateful that this point has been taken seriously, and the response at present is a reasonable one.

The company indeed has a plan and is executing it; barring the waving of magic wands I will simply be patient, low share price or not. I have delayed my return from New York for another week, which not only reduces the cost of my notional equivalent-to-KXL-losses imaginary New York hotel room price to well under $10,000 a day (still taking the towels home at that high imaginary price!!) but provides another week for the magic of my return home to do its usual KXL work (I hope!). By April we will have news for sure and anything could happen.

I may not be happy, but I'm fine with it. Well wishes to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply