TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Mar 17, 2010 08:29AM
Mar 17, 2010 11:57AM

I wrote... "If they can manage to pull some more big widths from Milestone and do manage to find some decent uranium at McTavish all might be forgotten pretty quick."...

I guess another way for KXL to shake-off some of this Hercules disappointment would be for them to sign an option agreement or two for some already proven ounces in the ground... something that has produced or has near-term production potential... IMO in this market it does not matter how much cash and promising properties/land position KXL has... If Hercules disappoints (and all indications are that it will) they are now virtually back to square one poking holes trying to find something that MAY be economic... everybody thought the Golden Mile was a sure thing (myself included) but now things have changed and it is not... that's a big blow to how much KXL is really worth IMO...

SGX seemed to recognize that BG was not producing the results the market expected and has recently announced two very promising option agreements for at least 50% interests... Borealis has 2M oz Au... both past producing and with extensive infrastructure in place... Not tryign to pump SGX (I have been longtime shareholder their also and am also not happy with their share price) BUT I am glad to see they now seem to have a clear direction to production in the next 9-12 months... Sure SGX has no money and will be forced to re-organize and consolidate to acquire required financing but it's much better than the alternative... and if they pull it off these doom and gloom days will be history...

KXL has the money do develop similar projects and IMO if they could do the same or similar sorts of sgreements they'd be fine... they surely have talked about acquisitions of 'ounces in the ground' for some time but have seen no results... back poking holes in BG without an economic resource is not where I thought they'd be in March 2010... and I don't think it's where the market expected or wants them to be either... they need to mix it up.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply