TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

pres Brian

posted on Mar 19, 2010 02:13PM

Got this from Brian;

"It has been two weeks since our last press release on the Milestone project. The drilling continues and we are awaiting the next batch of Assay results. West Millennium drilling continues as well. Hand scintilometer and down hole Gamma log data have been received but the wet chemical analysis take longer. Announcing gamma log results but without the chemical analysis to support them, we would look foolish. We continue to expect the 43-101 report by the end of the month and have not heard otherwise from our outside consultants. The “market” is free to speculate all they want about results, but the reality is that they have no data and are just guessing.

I am as concerned about share price as you are but it impossible to “rush” analyses and interpretations. Our program and the progress the we have made to date this year continue point toward a very successful 2010. Market forces are often driven by emotion not rational analysis. Our team will persevere and the market will reward the company. I appreciate your support since I have become President and trust that you will continue supporting our efforts to make Kodiak into the company that it can clearly become."

New Message
Please login to post a reply