TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Do you recall when this management ever told you the truth?

Do you recall when this management ever told you the truth?

posted on Mar 23, 2010 10:49AM

From Dec 2007 to Aug 1st 2008 their IR kept saying they are getting great results drilling but we are not going to release any results until we have the whole picture. That was a line of bull because on Aug 1st 2008 (10 minutes before the close)They issued a statement that was absolutely worthless.They pretended they were in a gold rush,using 7 drills and 25 million dlrs but found nothing.They had 8 months to tweet the stock,make a fortune and then have the president of the day literally run away.

The present president is not much better if at all.The present stall has to do with a marginal mine(Milestone) which contains the grade that real gold mines have as tailings.

KXL has gone from a potentially very high grade gold mine to a scrap gold miner{which will never happen anyway)

How did we come to this? Vectorvest rate KXL as overpriced(NOW!)valued at .23 and a Sell!

It is amazing all the big names involved with KXL.KXL was picture perfect in 2007

Perhaps this was an inside job.On a smaller scale but Madoff would be proud.Schysters come in all sizes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply