TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

do not bad mouth the detractor

posted on Mar 23, 2010 03:37PM

he is as right as you are. Management had to tell the investors at higher prices something to make them buy the stock. It is a lower price today so the investor's might have been misled, KXL has not found what they thought was in the ground, or maybe they are just an exploration company still exploring. I don't know. I do know that what was to be the mother lode 2 yrs ago seems to be nothing more than an overhyped story right now. SGX was in the same hyped boat and is facing a 1 for 10 split selling for 3 cents today. Is KXL far behind?? Do not know. Someone has made money on this over past few years but not the shareholders(that is the shareholders that were long the stock). Yep--i don't know whats going on either. If Gold has been up for 2 years, more drilling on what was considered a potential big find, and the stock down as much as it is---i can't really blame anyone for being frustrated. Maybe the frustrated ones are finally realizing the difference between perception and reality.

Mar 23, 2010 07:06PM
Mar 23, 2010 07:57PM
tau
Mar 23, 2010 08:18PM
Mar 23, 2010 08:45PM
M
Mar 23, 2010 09:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply