TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

It looks like many of us got caught up in the gold mile prospects, bought too much too late, did not sell, or have a stop loss. Why?

I think many of us are of the type to yes gamble a bit, not follow the 'safe' way, and yes wanting the +100% return, and yes I think most of us have several of those success stories; so we don't cry too much when things do go badly.

It is dangerous sometimes to learn new ways, it is like many sports. If you play it too safe you just arn't going to win. No risk no glory, but then again we shouldn't risk the farm.

I did ride through a long down spell with BEMA gold and didn't want to hear or think about it for actually 2-3 years, but I held on and in the end was rewarded. In the case of Kodiak, the reason I in the end sold was that I got upset with 'managment', their lack of communications, and how they gave themselves the nice stock options. From a financial point of view id did not make any sense to sell after loosing 85%, it was nothing left anyway.

New Message
Please login to post a reply