TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

you pay your money-you take your chances

posted on Mar 25, 2010 10:34AM

Red, Montrose--

all of these posts remind me of same posts i used to read about SGX when it was around 10 cents a share. Buying coming in and then stk drops, postings of bid/asks,etc. Looks all to familiar-something is not right here. By the way, if there was something positive going on, rest assured the stock would go up a little before the actual news was released. It would not take much to move this stock.

I hate to say this but i "could" believe that this stk is being manipulated. I have nothing to base it on. Maybe someone out there would like to buy this company at a cheaper price, or its all fluff,or one of 100's of exploration companies looking for something of value or they really have something of value in the ground. I would like to buy KXL based on past info(alot of hype about Golden mile/Hercules that turned out to be nothing), but something is just not right. Bad thing is that hype caused people to buy this stock at alot higher prices. Managing expectations is a good trait for management. IT BUILDS CONFIDENCE WITH THEIR SHAREHOLDERS.

Who is selling this stock? They know the same info you do? Why are you buying this stock? Are you buying because you own it at higher prices and you think its a better buy today at a lower price? If that is your motivation to buy,(and from reading most of these posts, i think it is)-would you buy the stk today not owning any in the past?

What do i think. I believe if they find anything of value in the ground, the company will be sold at a bargain to the buyer and a profit for anyone that bought the stk below the purchase price. Example- For SGX shareholders a buyout @15 cents looks like a windfall. That is going from 30 cents to 1.50 after the split. Funny math-not really. That is way game is played. Is that going on in KXL? Will that happen with SGX? You pay your money-you take your chances.

New Message
Please login to post a reply