TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: NEWS: KXL Continues to Intercept Widespread Gold Mineralization at Milestone...

FWIW I was not complaining re: complete results... merely posing a question to the board as to why given pending 3 holes could likely be done in short order.

On this topic however, I notice they conveniently did not issue 'an update' for West Geraldton results... as you suggest they are doing now for Milestone results because shareholders asked for it... Complete West Geraldton results included in this release. Why was this?... IMO because results were not that great... brings me back to my orignial potin re: Milestone... results not that great why not include with complete results? Just saying... not complaining.

red911

Re: NEWS: KXL Continues to Intercept Widespread Gold Mineralization at Milestone...

posted on Mar 31, 10 01:04PM

Why would they release this today with assays pending from just three holes?... i.e. why not wait until complete assays received?... there is nothing 'material' in this release that would suggest they had to release today?...

To have good news (Milestone) on top of good news (Hercules)? Or to have good news (Milestone) before bad news (Hercules)?...

No one commenting on these results?... What's with that?

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply