TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Quite

posted on Apr 05, 2010 01:39PM

This is the most quite i have ever seen this board. People are getting frustrated with Kxl. People are dissappointed with results and also with Agoracom.

The thing that i am trying to remind myself of is this: If i am going to make money off Kodiak in the future, it will be off of the things that i can not see, not off the things i already know. What we know has brought our share price to where it is. What we don't know is what will bring our share price to where i want it to be.

The best evaluation of this company can only be made by taking a step back and looking at the picture from the outside. When i am inside, i become easily blinded by all of the events and the dissapointments.

From the outside i see alot off people involved with this company that have their finacial and professional future's on the line. I also see alot of reasonable land position's being explored in one of the best countries for that in the world. I see a share price that reflects basically only the cash on hand the company has.

The hard part for this board, is that most of us aren't creating our positions at this level of stock price. So the question is this simple: If you had never owned kodiak before, would you buy at this level wityh the expectation of turning a profit? If your answer is yes, than you know exactly what to do. And if your answer is no, than it's time to take a hair cut and move on.

For myself, i originally started with this stock @ 2.12. Maintained my belief and averaged to 1.35. And then recently averaged to .90. A fool some might call me. And frankly i don't care of others opinion of my choices. If i feel the choice is solid, then that's what i live with, no one else.

My best guess of the future is this: a 43-101 with 350,000-500,000 ounces. An announcement at the same time that a ramp will be drove toward what they consider to be the honey hole. And once that occurs, we will have our experts under the earth's surface, doing what they do best. Once underground, drilling will continue on off shoots, that will bring results and a regular basis as they continue forward towards the honey hole. With alittle luck, who knows, anything could happen. And that happening has to be a hole lot better than the happenings so far.

All of this is IMHO, and i wish all KXLers the best in the future.

CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply