TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

This OSC Turd

posted on Apr 05, 2010 03:16PM

Hello KXLers.

What I am writing about has nothing to do with KXL. I feel it should be said here instead of Off Topic due to the potential fraud on this site. All KXL users need to know that there is something smelly here.

Since the allegations came to light on April Fools Day I have been a little riled up. Also had nothing to do on a long weekend! But I noticed a few curiosities.

1. Sage - All information related to Sage is gone. Even one of my own posts is no longer available. I checked the post history of others, same deal.
  2. Investlots - He was banned a while back. His post history is still available, unless he posted on Sage.
  3. Bow Valley Energy - This company went belly up a year ago, yet there is still a hub (I was the last one to post there).
  4. So why is a listed company pulled from Agoracom but a dead company is still here?

If you are a sleuth (or just plain curious), go to the BVX hub and check the Discussion Forum.

Check out a poster who uses the name Fisher99. This guy is bogus for the following reasons:

• Profile is very brief, yet comments on numerous companies.
  • Almost all his posts are very short - less than 10 words.
  • No personal greetings.
  • No personal sign-off.

Want further proof? Check out the timeline in his post history. Numerous posts throughout the day. Many of his posts are one minute after the previous. Too fishy if you ask me!

And lastly... he got a Thumbs Up for the following post:

i agree

I've read some very informative stuff on here that gets Zero thumbs up. This guy gets a thumbs up for "i agree".

Who gives a thumbs up for "i agree"? Perhaps one of his alter egos?

So there you have it. I'm riled up. I'm pissed off. And maybe I am the victim of a very good April Fools joke. Maybe I'm just a fool.

If you think I am being stupid and am wasting your time, feel free to tell me. I'll take little offence.

But if you are an Honest Joe who hopes to stay as informed as possible and wants to find some answers, check out Fisher99.

KG is signing off and holding his nose!

Apr 05, 2010 03:34PM

Apr 06, 2010 02:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply