TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

KG..

I'm real and an investor and am willing to wait for the courts to rule on Argo..

I have been here since day one and like the board..I see lots of pumping and anyone that has been around a while can spot it quickly and real guys like us are mouthy and pay the price from others that may not be so adept at spotting shills and varlets..

I like to throw in lots of humour ..at times gallows humour..

Here is a very good reason for the markets action today..a rise in consumer confidence for sure..

The S&P/TSX composite index was up 20.2 points to 12,171.2 after the U.S. Labour Department reported on Friday that employers added 162,000 jobs in March.

It was the biggest month-to-month employment gain for Americans since December 2007 and investors were particularly relieved that 123,000 of those

I do not have the necessary tools available or the inclination to dig any farther than the BB for info provided ,so will let the chips fall where they may..and remember..we were here a lot longer than Agorocom and we will be here long after this bull board is dust..

If it disappears we will all meet in the here after..we'll be "Here after" Ago has A-gone....

So cheer up and lets get that 43- 101,with the 500,000 thousand ounces in the GM and open pittable at that..that is in the first kilometer....

Wouldn't that light up the old board..scammers be damned...up the mainsail..the sun is over the yard arm..we''ll tipple the Ripple and make the dastardly heathen scammers walk the plank..right into the Golden pond......and when they are finally found..the note attached to them will read...."Here is justice...just like a scammer to steal more chain than he can swim with..!!"

Have a great one

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply