TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Thanks for the apology BCGREEN - accepted on behalf of everyone who got smeared - and the support all round much appreciated too. Now that's done, BCGREEN I hope you will continue to post and contribute - more info and more thinking is always better. I'm guessing we live nearby so maybe someday we'll have a coffee and see that the world moves on anyways.

What people actually care about here is the success of the company and the success of their dreams. My dream for the money I put into KXL was to buy a "real" house and help my brother with his mortgage too. The dream is not dead but it's severely taken the "small" potion that Alice in wonderland took. We need the "big" bottle, it's somewhere around here I can hope still ...

There are a lot of not entirely happy people around and I that includes me. We made a gamble on the exploration, and so far it hasn't worked out. We've lost a bundle.

I don't go off the deep end ragging on the company or anyone else - that sort of thing accomplishes zippo, I believe. That said, some gripes are pretty legit, the 43-101 is late and all round the results are nothing like what we dreamed 1,2,3 years ago, however long ago it was that people each invested. I went nearly "all-in" 3 years ago at high prices and then almost entirely all-in after that, doubling down (lesson learned - borrowing money to invest hurts double on the way down).

I've sounded pretty up at some times, and that's because I felt that optimistic. Even if there are things one of us would have done differently, back-seat driving only gets me so far (not far, actually). I do think the team are good people generally doing their best, and they're all human too. The gold gods have not been very generous to us so far. It's not my only investment now (I should never have gone in so heavy) but I still have shares and haven't given up.

I put a call in to Brian today but I think he might be doing shows in Europe (?), and my cellphone roaming in NYC isn't working a lot of the time. As ever, best of luck to everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply